Apparently the wild-eyed crazy successor to WowWee's Robopet robotic dog, Wrex The Dawg is the junkyard dog that looks like he was made from spare parts and a truly zany imagination. With two legs in front and two wheels in the back Wrex The Dawg can happily zip around your home in autonomous mode, or obey your commands for hours of play fun using the included remote control.
Wrex The Dawg has three modes of behavior: Happy, Angry and Crazy. He also has three bodily desires that he needs fulfilled: Exercise, Hunger, and you guessed it, Call Of Nature. His wacky "slot-machine" eyes express his current mood and he can avoid obstacles and edges with his infrared sensors. Be warned, he has a fairly disobedient nature and is prone to "behavior malfunctions"!
Features Cheat Sheet
- 3 Behavior modes: Happy, Angry, and Crazy
- 3 Bodily desires: Call of Nature, Exercise, and Hunger
- Disobedient and wild nature
- Scoots around with two legs in front and two wheels in back
- Moods and desires change in a way imitating a a real dog
- Guard where he becomes a mean junkyard dog and alerts you to approaching strangers
- Animated body - he "pants" like a dog, twitches his ears, wags his tail and turns his head
Click Here To Continue Reading